Friday, July 15, 2011

Seriously what is this?

#1 (laughs out loud)Oh man this Elmo show is really awesome!
(door knocking noises)
#1 Ugh who dares disturb my hilarious.... AH!!!!! Woah you look seriously messed up what happened?
#2 When I get my hands on him I'm gonna...
#1 Woah back up there! Revenge is good but we have business to take care of. Did you get them?
#2 Does it look like I have them?! All thanks to that toot I can't recover from my injury for a while!!!
#1 Don't care. Anyways once we get those glasses we will make sure all toots are eliminated! Haha!
#2 Not all of them right?
#1 Say wha...
#2 I mean not all of them are bad. Can we at least spare some of them or even one?
#1 (thinking in mind) Something isn't right but eh who cares as long as we succeed I will rule!
#2 We will succeed sir.
#1 Hey how'd you...
#2 Phsyco powers. I can read minds when I want to.
#1 Anyways get out I'm watching Elmo!!!
#2 AH!!!!! (thud) hmph one day I'll get that toot back for that "accident" hehehehehehehehehehehe! (deep voice) Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment